In this article we have managed to gather up some descriptive aspects concerning the position of an Immigration Enforcement Agent. You will find some details concerning the main duties and responsibilities this kind of agent has and the line of work he performs on a day to day basis. After this brief article you will find a sample resume containing data which will help you create your personal resume.
Immigration enforcement agents have to protect the United States of America from the illegal immigration wave. Immigration enforcement agents make sure that there are no disturbances when it comes to the safety of the country. The educational requirements for this line of work include completion of a full four-year course of studies thorough a college or university and a minimum three year experience in the field. Another important requirement is for the candidate to be a U.S.resident, needs to have fast typing skills and go through a successful background verification, drug test and physical examinations.
Remember that your resume must be very accurate, the information must be very precise and to the point. Make a list of your skills and professional competences and write them in your resume as well. It is important to mention your experience in other area or related ones so the future employer can get to know you better. Make sure you give details on your education background as well. Please keep in mind that this is just a resume sample and is for guidance purposes only.
Sample Resume for Immigration Enforcement Agent
Mobile: +121 2254 5542
Address: #785 2nd Street, NY
I am looking for a position as an Immigration Enforcement Agent where I can help improve the American system and make changes.
I am reliable, driven and always ready to perform my duties. I hope to be a huge contributor to the country’s state of security. I am anxious to become a member of this team.
Qualities and Skills
- Vast experience in working with law enforcement agencies
- Profound ability to identify and prosecute law infringements
- Ability to deal with all in a diplomatic and professional way
- Proficient in analyzing and verifying information
- Ability to make the right decisions and take appropriate measures
- Patient and understanding with people’s concerns and problems
Immigration Enforcement Agent, July 2005 – Present
Duties and responsibilities
- Detect and expose identity fraud
- Investigate and ensure that export of various products was legal.
- Deal and solve smuggling situations
- Assist in fighting child exploitation
- Investigate crimes regarding contraband smuggling
- Analyze information from databases
- Confirm and verify the identity of individuals
- Prepare reports related to law enforcement actions
- Secure signed legal documents
- Answer to general immigration queries
Master’s Degree in legal Studies,Einstein University,Ohio
Areas of interest
Available upon request