A Sales Accountant is in charge of preparing quotes and process sales orders, along with acknowledging purchase orders. In addition, they must be able to update and maintain delivery/shipment schedules as well as coordinate the shipments to and from the company’s customers. He/she will have to act as a liaison between customers, sales managers, along with other departments within the company in order to guarantee the satisfaction of the customers. Depending on where they work, some have to gather customer lease credit application documentation and evaluate it, recommending the suitable course of action.
It is advisable that once you finish writing your resume you should verify it for a couple of times, making sure that it contains only the information that is going to be useful to the person who will be reviewing the CVs. Those who are in charge of hiring a Sales Accountant are looking for a candidate that is a certified public accountant with relevant experience in the tax department. They also value those who are skilled in monitoring raw material inventory and have solid understanding of Retail GAAP.
Sales Accountant Resume Sample
Mobile: +125 4564 4558
A Sales Accountant is in charge of examining the invoices and capital gains in order to determine the appropriate liability to taxation. He/she also has to prepare the sales and process files and payments.
My goal is to find a job as a Sales Accountant for a well-reputed company that values a hard working and loyal employee, where I will be allowed to grow within the organization and expand my expertise in this challenging domain.
I am a loyal and self-motivated person that is capable of adapting to any working environment, eager to do my job on my own or within a team.
Qualities and skills:
- In depth knowledge of technical accounting, sales tax audit and Retail GAAP
- Solid understanding of state & local income tax concepts
- Certified Public Accountant, highly experienced in the tax department
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capable of computing interest calculations and highly proficient with SAP, Boxi and Retail Pro
Sales Accountant at XLT Services, Fort Myers, Florida, 2003-2011
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the preparation of not-for-profit returns
- Preparing purchase price variance reports on a monthly basis
- Managing the commission reports and processing payments
- Providing my personal opinions regarding the accounting pronouncements interpretations
- Collaborating with the company’s product inventory management team
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Florida State University, Florida
Gained relevant expertise in technical auditing in a corporate tax environment
Earned public accountant certification
Efficiently assisted during the preparation of excise returns
Areas of interest:
Business Financial Management
XLT Services, Fort Myers, Florida