A corporate accountant is in charge of consolidating financial statements, as well as preparing the company for its corporate-wide annual audit. Other responsibilities that come with this line of work include assisting the leadership team with the annual budget process, conducting advanced analysis of the company standings and the accounts, financial ratios and other similar tasks.
After you start writing your resume, make sure that you add all the skills and qualifications that you have and consider suitable for this type job. In this case, writing that you have solid knowledge of capital project modules or you have worked with fixed assets, will definitely look good in front of the employer. Other relevant examples include good abilities to reconcile accounts, journals, reports and records, along with in-depth awareness of reporting, query and data analysis tools.
Corporate Accountant Resume Sample
Mobile: +124 4512 4587
A corporate account oversees all of the regional and divisional accounting groups and also is responsible for compliance issues and financial reporting.
Seeking the job as a Corporate Accountant that will allow me to use all of my previous experience and skills for the benefit of the company and for my professional growth
I have a strong work ethics, along with solid technical and analytical skills that will be put to good use. I am willing to work after hours if necessary and I’m capable of working both individually or on a team-based project.
Qualities and skills:
- Solid awareness of generally accepted accounting principles
- Good knowledge of data analysis tools, reporting and querying
- Communicative person, teamwork skills and good interpersonal
- Developed analytical and technical skills
- Hard-working, serious, ambitious and objective-oriented
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, ACCPAC, PBS, Ross, Yardi, Quickbooks
Corporate Account, ABC Financing, 2000-2010
Duties and responsibilities
- In charge of preparing financial reports, analysis for the management department
- Responsible for reviewing monthly accounting entries
- Worked on budgeting process
- Had to evaluate realty tax invoices
- Collaborated with external auditors for scheduling preparation
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Maine State University, Maine
Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma
- 10 years experience in preparing audits and business analysis
- Reviewed the company’s budget proposals and made the necessary reviews and analysis
- Liaised with management / accounting personnel in inter country offices
Areas of interest:
ABC Financing, Florida