A PMO Analyst is required in a company to provide support to the program office during the delivery and implementation of new IT system. It is a self-starting job where one’s creativity is taken into account with a fun-loving content. It must be a tech-loving alter ego capable of sending emails, text messages and videos that can make a high school student fired up about stopping climate change. You’ll have to work in the nerve center of a decentralized national organization, cooking up initiatives, contents, designs, words and visuals that would support our work nationwide. You’ll be provided with a wide range of technical tools that would help us to get your gorgeous work out into the field effectively.
A PMO analyst is also called the project management office analyst in a company. He helps a company complete short-term initiatives and long-term projects on time. He also has to conduct organizational studies and recommend process improvement suggestions in operating activities smoothly.As a PMO Analyst, your main responsibilities is to track progress of all orders coming into the Project Office. You’ll also have to monitor progress, co-ordinate delivery dates, and maintain financial controls and systems including marking budgets for all project expenditure.
To become a PMO analyst and get to the job, you need atleast:-
- Minimum 1 year work experience in a large IT project office.
- Working knowledge of supporting infrastructure and building projects.
- Excellent communication skills with outside world.
- Organised approach towards any work and must be able to work under pressure.
- Keeping an eye on progress of all orders coming into the Project Office, monitoring progress and coordinating delivery dates.
- Maintaining financial controls and systems for recording, monitoring, forecasting and budgeting of all project expenditure.
- Fully supporting infrastructure and building projects including administration, organization of project meetings and minutes.
- Organizing and facilitating closure of project and complete benefit analysis at the end of the project.
- Responsible for tracking performance against new SLA’s, to ensure there are no delays of orders of infrastructure for critical work-streams.
- Should continue to update and improve project methods.
- a weekly performance report and monthly Project Status report must be produced.
- Must Support all Project and Programme Managers with day to day running of project admin \tasks.
- Reviewing, collating, maintaining and highlighting changes to project plans frequently.
Working Condition of the job
Determine methodologies for repeatable processes .
Participate in Strategic Project Management either as facilitator or actively as owner of the Portfolio Management process.
Monitoring and Reporting on active projects (following up project until completion), and reporting progress for strategic decisions .
Integrating schedules across related programs and projects .
Tracking key milestones .
Knowledge of PPM tools .
Experience of working on a large scale IT Programme .
Knowledge of PPM tools .
work experience with a large scale IT companies.
Experience within the Rail industry will be beneficial .